Since Kwik-Lift is a unique product, our shipping and delivery processes differ from most online retailers. These are over-sized products, and the heaviest individual piece weighs 105 pounds.
But, not to worry! Our car lifts are successfully delivered to our customers every day. Keep reading to learn more.
Q. What shipping methods do you offer?
Your Kwik-Lift will be shipped in the continental US to the nearest freight terminal via LTL freight carrier. The main package measures 44” wide x 104” long x 14” tall. The smaller box measures 24”x 21”x 24”.
Q. How much is shipping?
Shipping cost depends on your location. See our map below to determine shipping cost.
Zone 1 – $230
Zone 2 – $299
Zone 3 – $420
Q. Will it be shipped directly to my home?
Due to the size of the package, your car lift usually cannot be shipped to a residential address at a reasonable cost. If you have special needs for shipping, please call or email and we will advise possible options and costs.
Q. What delivery options do I have?
Option 1. Shipping to Your Local Terminal
After you place an order, we will communicate with you to find a terminal that is convenient for you. Here’s how it works.
- We ship the Kwik-Lift to the carrier with instructions to “hold at dock.”
- You receive shipment tracking information.
- Once delivered to the shipping terminal, you pick it up in a full-size truck or a trailer. The staff at the shipping terminal will load the package for you with a forklift. The package is sized so that it fits between the fender wells of a full-size pickup.
- After you get the Kwik-Lift home, cut the steel bands on the package and unload the lift one piece at a time.
Option 2. Ship to Business
We can ship the Kwik-Lift to a commercial business that accepts freight on a regular basis. The package will need to be unloaded by a forklift, a skid loader with forks, or a tractor with forks. Many Kwik-Lift customers have relatives or friends with businesses that can accept the package for them. Other customers will contact a local company that they do business with (such as a lumber yard or auto parts store) and ask that business to accept the delivery for them. Once the Kwik-Lift has arrived, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- With a full-size pickup or trailer, load the package with a forklift. The package is sized so that it fits between the fender wells of a full-size pickup.
- Once you get the Kwik-Lift home, cut the steel bands on the package and unload the lift one piece at a time.
*Note that we can only ship into a commercial business that accepts freight on a regular basis. Additional costs can/will apply if we ship into a business that cannot unload the package in a timely manner or if there is not reasonable access for the truck to get in and out of the business.
Q. How long does it take to process and ship my order?
After your order is placed, we’ll contact you to make delivery arrangements. Your order will ship soon after those details are confirmed.
Q. Will you provide tracking information?
Yes. We use less than load (LTL) freight companies to ship your Kwik-Lift and will give you tracking information as soon as it’s available.
Q. Do you ship to AK, HI, and US territories?
Yes. Please contact us at 1-800-961-LIFT (5438) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that shipping to destinations outside the continental US will incur additional charges.
Q. Do you ship to Canada or internationally?
Yes. Please contact us for details at 1-800-961-LIFT (5438) or email@example.com.