At Kwik-Lift we pride ourselves on offering superior products as a result of design, engineering, and use of quality materials. Even though we use the best process during manufacturing, we offer our buyers a limited warranty on our car lift units. Please read all details below and follow any instructions for the consumer.
Seller makes the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser (“Consumer”) of the KWIK-LIFT (“Product”) and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
Twelve Year Warranty
Seller warrants the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) years after the date of original retail purchase. During the limited warranty period, Seller will repair, or replace, at Sellers option, any defective product or parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use with new or factory rebuilt replacement items. No charge will be made to the Consumer for any such parts. Seller will also pay for the labor charges incurred by Seller in repairing or replacing the defective parts. The Consumer shall bear the costs of shipping the Product to the seller or to Seller’s Authorized Service Center. Seller shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
Our powder coating is warrantied against defect for one (1) year.
Owner’s Manual and Warranty Registration
Consumer should read the owner’s manual thoroughly before operating the Product. Consumer should also insure that Consumer’s name and address are on file as owners of the Product by completing and mailing the registration form within 10 days after Consumer purchased the Product. This is one way to enable Seller to establish the date of purchase of the Product, as well to provide Consumer with better customer service and improved products. Failure to return the card will not affect Consumer’s rights under this warranty so long as Consumer retains other proof of purchase, such as a bill of sale.
The above warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- Consumer must retain Consumer’s bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase. Completing and mailing the registration form within ten days after the original retail purchase is one way of providing such proof of purchase.
- Consumer must notify Seller within thirty (30) days after Consumer discovers a defective product or part.
- All warranty servicing of this Product must be made by the Seller or Seller’s Authorized Service Agent.
- These warranties are effective only if this Product is purchased and operated in the U.S.A.
- Warranties extend only to defects in materials or workmanship as limited above and do not extend to any products or parts which have been lost or discarded by Consumer or to damage to products or parts caused by misuse, accident, improper installation, improper maintenance or use in violation of instructions furnished by Seller, or to units which have been altered or modified without authorization of Seller or damage to products or parts thereof which have had the serial number removed, altered, defaced or rendered illegible.
Step-By-Step Procedures How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, Consumer should:
- Contact Seller for warranty service within thirty (30) days after Consumer discovers a defective product or part.
- Arrange for the delivery of the Product to Seller or Seller’s Authorized Service Station. Products shipped to Seller or Seller’s Authorized Service Station must be insured and safely and securely packed, preferably in the original shipping carton, together with a letter explaining the defect and a copy of the bill of sale or other proof of purchase. All transportation and insurance charges must be prepaid by Consumer.
- If Consumer has any questions about service, please contact Seller at the address given below:
Autolift Equipment, LLC
9901 East 47th Street
Tulsa, OK 74146, USA
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER SHALL BE MERCHANTABLE OR THAT SUCH GOODS SHALL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT SELLER’S LIABILITY AND PURCHASER’S SOLE REMEDY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), IN STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE RETURN OF THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF EQUIPMENT, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, COSTS OF RENTING REPLACEMENTS AND OTHER ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE PRICE STATED FOR THE EQUIPMENT IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING SELLER’S LIABILITY AND PURCHASER’S REMEDY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to Consumer.
No person, agent, distributor, dealer, service station or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner whatsoever. The time within which an action must be commenced to enforce any obligation of Seller arising under this warranty or under any statue, or law of the United States or any state thereof, is hereby limited to one year from the date Consumer discovers or should have discovered, the defect. This limitation does not apply to implied warranties arising under state law. Some states do not permit limitation of the time within which Consumers may bring action beyond the limits provided by state law so the above provision may not apply to Consumer. This warranty gives Consumer specific legal rights and Consumer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.